I have created a read-only account for our company wiki - and assigned it to a unique group. I have set the space permissions such that the new account (and the group) can only view the specified space on the wiki, add comments and blog. Nothing else. The account, and the group do not have access to any other spaces.
The group only has the one member and that's the new user.
When I login under that account, first it takes me to the jira dashboard - which is disconcerting because the users should not even be exposed to jira. When the account was created, the account was explicitly granted access to only confluence.
So, when I click on the wiki (confluence) it takes me to the Admin/Security page - I can navigate anywhere off this page.
All I want is for this user to log, and be taken to a specific space in the wiki. No jira - no dashboard. Just the wiki space.
Is this possible?
thanks!