Hi, one of my colleague 's page changed as below when she tried to create a ticked about 3 days ago . And her computer is MacOS Big Sur version 11.5.2 , with Google chrome . could you check what 's the issue ? thanks .
Hi @amy.yang ,
Not sure if you ment to add a screenshot but it does not seem to be here
Care to add it so we can see what's going on?
Does your colleague have the same issue with for example Safari?
Hi, Dirk,
Thanks for reply. I did add screenshot here but it is as the attached file . can you double check that ?
No, the other colleague don't have the same issue .only one of my colleague met it ,confused .
I'm afraid I can't see the screenshot.
Hi @amy.yang
just a wild guess (as I do also not see any screenshot) - it could be the following bug:
This was discussed in:
You would need to compare with the linked thread if it is indeed what you are seeing.
Regards,Daniel
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.