Across the company, we have hundreds of saved filters. However:
The docs are useless.
Any saved filter should be accessible assuming you are the owner OR it is shared with you. You should be able to see all filters by clicking n Filters in the menu and view all filters.
I agree that it should be accessible. However, it is not. None of the hundreds are, including ones that are listed with globally-accessible permissions. Instead, there are 12, and there is no pagination available.
Hi Chris - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
I think it’s more of a matter of the search function, which is not very good in my opinion. I try to put in a unique key word in the filters I am going to use with boards. That way when I search I get fewer options to have to scroll through.
I would suggest you rename a filter you want to use for a board to include a key word or modify the front of the name of the filter in such a way that it would show at the top of the list.
Ultimately, I agree with Jack, it should not be a permission problem.
Could you share a screenshot of what you’re seeing? if you create another filter does it just disappear or does one at the bottom pop off? I just don’t get the 12 bit here and need to have a peek at what you’re looking at.
for example in the image below from my all filters screen you can see I’ve got several pages of filters I can access as an admin.
Yep, so here it is. I created this filter, named it cdoherty-1, and the list of 12 was unchanged. I changed its name to sort to the top of the list, and there it is...along with the original 12. And no others.
I guess naming it so it's at the top of the list, using it, and then renaming it to something sensible, can be a workaround, but...it's really, really stupid.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.