Hello all,
I need to display the configured wallboard on my office screens
I haven't found a way to customize the wall board. This is what I am having issues with:
- The background color is black (no one can see anything)
- since the words are so tiny (there is no way to increase the font or change the color of the font)
- The tables do not show everything
(If I have a gadget Filter table that displays 8 issues out of 10; what happens to the other 2 issues, I can not see them. It needs to be able to view those as well. It should be able to use the chosen "Transition Effect" to view the rest of the content. - If you have a table you should have a way to limit how many issues you want it to view on each screen as it transitions.
Currently, am using my web browser to Zoom into the wallboard and obviously many of the issues are getting cut out of the screen.
Tried changing the web browser elements through "Developer Tools" which was great but there is no way to save the changes to a refreshing/live page.
Please advise on what I can use to tackle these issues. I have been searching into Power BI and API tokens but I am not a developer/coder. Is there an easier way?