For some reason I can't get my kanban board on Jira to be visible. I have rebooted, etc. I can't even check my settings as it's grayed out. Any ideas what is wrong?
Hi @Lisa Fitzgerald,
Welcome to Atlassian Community!
Have you tried using an incognito window to see if that helps? Or a different browser? You could also try and clear out your cache and browser history to see if that helps.
I did actually try both, changing browsers and clearing my cache & browser history. Darn
Hi @Lisa Fitzgerald -- Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
I wonder if there is something bent/broken with the view. You could try to go to the all projects list, select your company-managed project, and see if that takes you to a new view.
It also appears you are not using a backlog for your project, and so "to do" is mapped to your board. Is that correct?
Best regards,Bill
my particular board is actually one that I developed for me that pulled in all cards assigned to me from multiple boards that I support and their status. I don't know if that's the problem? did some update go out that makes that linking no longer an option? I can't confirm the mapping of "to do" because nothing is visible on my board.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.