Hi, I am looking to add issue key in the drop down list. When creating a view using 2 dimensional gadget. I am not able to see key in the drop down list. Please help me how I can add this to the drop down list.
That is not possible. Can you explain your use case? What would you put in the X Can you explain your use case? What would you put in the X-axis if you were putting the issue key in the Y-axis axis? I expect that what you would want to use to achieve your goal would simply be a filtered list. In that scenario the issue key will be in one column and any desired fields can be added.
I can't think of any use for the issue key being an axis in the 2d gadget. You'd just end up with a grid populated with cells showing either <empty> or 1.
I think the question is "what reporting are you actually trying to do?"
Thanks Jack and Nick. I wanted to have squad in X axis and Issue key (EPic) in Y axis for eg. This will give me a view of how many user stories per sqad and the dependencies between the squads.
Ok, but the 2d gadget would just give you a list of 1s and 0s here (1 squad or 0 squads per issue), so I don't think it's the right report.
A better one is the "filter statistics" - if you use that with your filter for issues you want to report on, and select "squad" as the groupable item, it will immediately give you issues-per-squad and let you drill-down into the lists.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.