I really need your help. I have built a huge gantt schedule for an important project and I must sending a PDF file of it to my client next Friday. I've done all the BigGantt (1.0.122-AC) and BigTemplate (1.1.21-AC) installation procedures in my Jira space. What must I do now? Give up?
I have found this article: https://wiki.softwareplant.com/biggantt/8.0/troubleshooting/bigtemplate-pdf-export-does-not-work-due-to-problem-with-ssl-certificate
But in my case I am using the cloud solution
Help me please!
Hi @GP Prodata -- Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
For something specific like this for a marketplace app, you may want to contact the vendor's support directly:
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1213016/biggantt-gantt-chart-for-jira?hosting=cloud&tab=support
Best regards,Bill
Hi @GP Prodata
I am sorry that you experience the inconvenience.
We would like to investigate your case individually. Therefore please, raise a ticket via our Service Desk, providing us with more details (preferably base URL). This will allow our product specialists and developers to investigate your instance and plugins on time.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.