How can I create a standard project template and save it so I do not have to re create and modify all by fields each time I start a project?
Hi @John Pappas,
Welcome to Atlassian Community!
You cannot create a template like the others that you see when creating a new project, but what you could do is create a project that you use as your template. When you create a new project you can use that one as the shared project on the last screen when you give your new project a name and key.
There is a request to be able to create custom project templates, JRACLOUD-40141, go and vote for it if you want it to be considered as a new feature.
Great, thanks for the info. I'll give it a try.
Note that this solution applies only when you are creating Company Managed projects.
Team Managed projects are designed to be completely independent, so you can't create a template/shared configuration for those.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.