This is my use case:
I am an engineering team lead. I manage a kanban-template project with multiple team members and dozens of issues. Some of those issues are blocked by issues in OTHER PROJECTS.
- I'd like to see a report/dashboard/filter/list of the issues that block any issue in MY project.
- Ideally, i'd like to see the status of those blocker issues (IN THE LIST/Dashboard, etc), and
- Even better, i'd like to see the Activity --> History of those issues.
To say it in another way: There are issues in other projects that block issues in my project. I'd like a report/dashboard/filter/list of those blocking issues - so that i know when they were updated, what their status is, and whether I should ping those issue owners to get them moving :-)
Is this possible? How are you doing it? What are you doing that might help me think about this or solve this in a different way?
Thanks for the help!