Found my Kanban board for a business project was updated to the new version. The note on Jira Labs says the business board should not be affected but it was.
Note: The new issue view is on for all business boards and team-managed projects, so this won't affect them.
Thanks in advance
Hi Diana - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Can you be more specific about what has changed with the Business project board?
The previous Issue View Kanban was much simpler and formatted to be better viewed. This one is more round and the format of displayed due date is different. The cards are much smaller to read. I was previously on the classic view and now my board stuck on the new updated Kanban format
Here are before and after screenshots. The top photo is the original preferred layout
That is interesting because I don't see the view you do for the board for Business projects. I still see the view you have at the top.
Ah, the second board you show is a Team-managed project board, not a Business board.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.