How can i remove the like and comments section in the footer of pages? Thank oyu
Hi @Vanessa Salm,
I have found how to disable likes, but regarding the comments, I think you'll probably need to use an app to customize Confluence (check with Refined, Comalatech, and/or K15T). Also, you could maybe try with a bit of coding. Not sure of that.
I hope you find these resources helpful.
Regards!!
Hi @Vanessa Salm
as @Huwen Arnone _Deiser_Devoteam_ said, you can disable likes in the global configuration. In order to disable comments, you can remove the "Add Comment" permission from users in the space permissions page.
Depending on your use case, you also might want to look into other solutions, e.g. for a custom help center. If you want to share your broader use case, I'm sure the community is happy to guide you further.
Cheers,Matthias.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.