Found this article about customizing the workflow statuses as I want to rename the statuses displayed in the customer portal but couldn't find the same page on my service desk.
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/customize-the-workflow-statuses-for-a-request-type/
Expected:
Actual:
edited/corrected…
Click on any of the request types and it should take you to the desired configuration screen.
@Suwei Ng -
In addition what @Jack Brickey mentioned. Don't overlook the special note call-out from the link that you provided in your ask -
You need to ensure the project type that you are dealing with... because they are slightly different.
Best, Joseph Chung Yin
Thanks, Jack.
I didn't know I could click on the Request type and only tried on the 3 dots button on the right.
Thanks @Joseph Chung Yin
I am in a company managed project. Found the page based on Jack's response.
Yes it changed in the not too distant past. It is a bit frustrating when there is inconsistencies in UX implementation within a single product.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.