I have the free license for Jira and a few users were invited. Now I have the need to remove 2 users. when I go to People>>Search People and Teams I see the users that I want to remove. when I click on their icons I do not see an option to remove/revoke/inactivate the user. My best option is to remove the user completely. Please help.
Go to administration (cog icon)> user management find user and revoke access
How do I go to Administration (cog icon). I went to Admin.atlassian.com but cannot see an users. the only place I can find the user is under people in Jira Cloud.
thanks for your quick answer. How do I go to Administration (cog icon). I went to Admin.atlassian.com but cannot see any users. the only place I can see users is under people in Jira Cloud.
If you don’t see user management at admin.atlassian.com then you are not a full Jira admin. If you believe you are please share image of what you do see.
I am attaching 2 screen shots:
In top right corner next to your avatar you should see a cog icon. Click that and see if you have user management.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.