I got a message from Megan Cook, is this correct? not some kind of virus?
Looks legit to me. Megan Cook from Atlassian is the head of product for Atlassian software teams.
Hello @Victor Medina Jimenez,
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
This is a legit email from Atlassian. I checked our internal documentation regarding this type of email and they are sent from noreply@atlassian.com and Megan is Head of Product for Jira Software.
If there is any information on the email header or the link on the “Take the survey” button is suspicious, feel free to share more details with us, but as far as we can see from the screenshot, it's from Atlassian and not a virus.
Kind regards,Angélica
Hi there, this one is legit but it’s always good to be cautious. I’m a real person who works at Atlassian as Head of Product for Jira Software Cloud. Myself and the team are keen to hear your feedback. I’m off now to get some human food. Beep bop.
Hi @M
According to which criteria are the users contacted with such mails? One of our customers asked why he received this email...
I had the same question. One of our users had reported the email from Megan thinking that is a phishing attempt.
Thank you for the update. Gonna tell our users that this is a legit one.
Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.