https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/migrate-a-confluence-cloud-site-to-an-existing-cloud-site/
I can't follow this guide to import a full backup because I can't find "Site import" that option doesnt' exist.
I'm stuck because in the new tutorial they say, "export space by space", however they allow you to make a full backup on > Confluence settings > Backup manager, but I can't find any place to use the downloaded file to restore it.I'm doing something wrong or its an unsolved issue. Any help will be appreciated, thanks!
I contacted support and they told me the easiest workaround:just apply for a new cloud account with confluence only trial, import the full site backup, and later export the needed spaces individually.
Hi @Juan Tena,
Oh indeed, the button is not accessible from the sidebar anymore... I found it by going to the Backup manager menu:
Here is the URL you can use: https://yoursitename.atlassian.net/wiki/admin/import/importconfluencesite.action
Hope this helps!
- Manon
Hi @Manon Soubies-Camy
Thanks for your reply but this didn't work aswell, the main issue is that this import only works with only confluence cloud customer. I also use Jira and it doesn't work.
Oh indeed, I thought you were importing a Cloud site. Thanks for letting us know!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.