Logged in this morning and noticed the swimlanes for the default business project board are wider so now we have to scroll to see all of the swimlanes. Some may like and some probably won't. Is there a setting to change the size now?
Hi Dennish,
At the present time, you cannot change the width of the columns on a Business project board. Typically, the width of the columns adjust automatically based on the display of your monitor. How many columns do you have?
Hi @Dennis_H ,
There is no such config as of now to change the width of columns of business project board. Could you please update your browser settings like Zoom in/out in Google Chrome and see if that helps?
Cheers
Suvradip
I could but it's something Atlassian changed. Making a fairly big display change should be something we can change back (or some note somewhere that it was changed).
I know it can't be changed, but it looks like Atlassian made a change to Jira. All of our swimlanes are now probably twice as big as they were and there is even a slider at the bottom of the screen to move across the swimlanes.
How many columns do you have on your board? What size monitor are you using to look at the board?
The board has been the same since I created it 2+ years ago. This change happened in the last week. My system has not changed and everyone else who uses Jira in our office now has this new look of wider columns and a scroll box (not the browser scroll bar).
I've noticed a change in the column widths also, but for my business board, the columns have gotten narrower. Three columns now take up approx 60% of browser window width instead of 100%.
Similar to dennish_dcsorg_com, I noticed this about the time they reported the issue. I can reproduce from multiple browser, private/incognito mode, and colleagues of mine see the changed state also.
I agree with dennish_dcsorg_com - I think Atlassian changed something and what we're seeing is a side effect of that.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.