If I raise a request in JSM, can I get this to email it to our client like the same as sending them an email?
(As opposed to waiting for inbound emails/requests).
You can use the raise a request on behalf of feature to open an issue on behalf of your customer. When you do that you basically are creating the issue via the portal setting the reporter to be your customer and choosing the correct request type. Once you do that JSM will send a notification to the customer that the issue was created. At this point they can reply to it to add comments to the issue and you can reply or add comments to the issue and they will get a notification.
is this what you are asking for?
hey @Jack Brickey Is it possible to do that from JSM view directly? Or does the Portal have an API?In my use case I would need to create hundreds of tickets every month for my customers.
Are you creating issues on demand based upon a unique event or are you creating a predefined set of issues that repeat on a given schedule, e.g. monthly? I guess I am a bit unclear on your use case.
to answer your recent questions, yes you can create issues on behalf of the customer from JSM and yes there is an API but unclear of the need.
Hi @Jack Brickey ,In my case yes it would be a repeating task. At the start of every month we'd write hundreds of partners and want to write them emails from JSM directly. Always different customers.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.