Hi everyone,
Currently for filter related to my project, following the picture I want to choose "Team" and "Team Members" as criteria, but I can't
Could you guys please help me enable this ?
Could be a issue with the security level that you have.
Can you check that?
Hi Patrick,
I have tried to locate where to check this issue but cant find it anywhere. Do you know where to check that ?
Thanks !
Should be in the issue Settings under "Issues security scheme" or the like.
I have go there but there is nothing relevant. You have another ideas comes up ?
Hi @Thuy Nguyen
looking into jira.atlassian.com (Atlassian's own bugtracking system) I was able to spot a bug which could correspond to what you are seeing:
If this is the case using "advanced search" instead is a workaround specifically listed there.
Regards,Daniel
Thank you Daniel !
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.