How do I edit the configuration settings so that fields are not hidden when they are empty? Or in the very least how do I edit these hidden fields so that they are no longer empty? I can find a way to actually access those fields.
Hi @Brendan Gray ,
This feature is quite new in Jira Cloud;
First of all you need to be a Jira Administrator to edit this setting; the go to your project settings >> issue layout menu.
By editing the layouts associated with your issue types you'll be able to chose which fields are hidden when empty / always displayed.
Let me know if it helps,
Guilhem
Hi Guilhem, unfortunately that is not helping. The fields I want to edit have been moved out of the "Hide when empty" section, however they still do not appear anywhere for me to edit.
Ok I see, then are these fields in the correct screen for the desired issue type ?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.