Hello everyone,
I have read thousands of documents and tutorials but haven't come across one that suits my needs perfectly. Here's what I need:
For a certain project XYZ, I want the issue type Story to have the system field Description prepopulated / formatted in a way that the POs in our department can set up user stories in a nice visual way.
Using the following code in the description, when creating the issue:
{panel:title="User story"}
AS A
I WANT TO
SO THAT
{panel}
{panel:title="Acceptance criteria"|bgColor=#E3FCEF}
1.
{panel}
{panel:title="References"|bgColor=#FFFFCE}
{panel}
I get the following when hitting the CREATE button:

However, if I create an automation rule to prepopulate Description field (when Issue created, edit field Description with value x), it doesn't work. It creates the ticket, but blank, even though the automation rule log says the rule passed.
Anyone has any idea of how I can fix/resolve this?
Thank you in advance!