Hi,
I just modified the JQL criteria for a filter, but can't see how to change the filter name....there appears to be no EDIT button. How do I proceed?
Thanks.
Go to Filters > View All Filters.
Find the filter
If you own it, click on the three dots to the far right and you should find an Edit option that will allow you to change the saved filter name.
Hi Stephen - Click on the Details button.
The 3 dots all the way to the right provide me only one option: IMPORT FROM CSV. Thanks.
The first time, it worked. I clicked EDIT PERMISSIONS and could change the name. But tried again, and the EDIT PREMISSIONS option no longer exists.
It says that FILTER IS ONLY VISIBILE TO YOU.
Just click Details and change the name there. You don’t need to change permissions - just click on the name and change it.
Yeah that worked but not all the time. On at least 1 occasion, the EDIT option was absent.
Can you post a screen image of that? I'm not sure you on the same screen I'm talking about. I don't see that option at all and I am a Jira Admin and the owner of the filter.
Trudy,
Thanks for your response. Here you go. Note that there are now additional options aside from the CSV (Bulk Change _____ and Current Page.)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.