When you suspend a user, are you still paying for their license
Hi Natalie,
What do you mean by "suspend"? If you mean deactivate, then no you are not still paying for their license.
Hi John,
at least when I go to the user administration area (Jira Cloud), when clicking in the "..." I see this pop-up menu:
So I don't see "Deactivate" as an option, only "Suspend" (as @Natalie Franklin commented above).
BR, Andrés
So, is this for Confluence then? Yes, I would assume that if you suspend access that it will not count towards your license. But that's an easy check also - just suspend the user than then check your current active count.
I see it in "Atlassian Administration" area, so it covers all installed products (Jira Software and Confluence in my case).
Anyway, I have checked that when I suspend someone, the list of users considered for billing also decreases.
Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.