Hi,
could you please advise where already existing automation rules can be located?
When I go to Automation - I have only 'create new' option.
We have number of rules already but I was not able to find them.
@Nastassia Senakosava If you are jira admin then go to System >> Automation rules
Here you will find all the automation rules which has been created till now in jira
Go to any project’s Project settings > Automation then click on Global configuration link at the top. In this screen click on All rules. This will present all current rules EXCEPT Legacy rules which can be found under each JSM project’s project settings > automation > Legacy Automation.
Dear @ASHU TYAGI
Thanks a lot for your reply.
I've already been there and all is available is two most recent rules that were created within last week.
Thank you! I was able to found the rules!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.