We had previously had access to the Customer side of our knowledge base via https://orionplatform.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/1
Now we are getting a 403 error. Has something in Jira/Confluence changed and we need to change some settings?
I have access to the admin side, just no longer the customer side
Hi @zac.vartuli Welcome to Atlassian Community!
I hope you are talking about JIRA Service Management here. Can you please verify Service project access setting in Project Settings -> Customer Permissions once ?
Hi Kishan
This was working prior to several weeks ago. Perhaps JIRA Service Management replaced a previous product? I have access to JSM but dont think we have it enabled
Do you think we need to set this up now?
The Helpdesk is what was previous working
That's correct, from the screenshot it appears that it's Team Managed Jira Service Management project. More details about how to set it up is on this link.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.