How to customize creating Velocity Chart by label, please?
What do you mean by "by label"? What do you expect a velocity chart to actually do with a label or label field?
Hi Nic Brough,
In the EPIC or TASK that I put label. When I look into Velocity Chart? Would it be possible to see the Velocity Chart by label. (See "label" that I mean) please?
I am sorry, but "by label" still does not make any sense.
Do you mean "a chart that shows me a report about a set of Epics that are identified by a label"?
My superior would like to see Velocity report by label that they put based on NIST Framework (Identity, Detect, Protect, Response, and Recovery).
So they could foresee what areas that need improvement in terms of effectiveness if those epics by label are still pending not completed yet.
Please advise similar report that could be identified by label.
thank you.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.