I use Firefox, latest version on MacOS. When my machine's fans kicked in, I checked which processes were consuming the most CPU and saw Firefox was. Then when I opened the Firefox Task Manager, I saw just one tab open to a particular JIRA issue was one of the heaviest consumers. I wasn't doing anything on the tab, I wasn't even viewing it, and there it is spinning away. I captured a screen shot. Most of the time it is in the Medium level, but I happened to hit it when it was at Low. But, there is also quiet a chunk of memory dedicated to that tab. I have other JIRA issues open in other tabs. And, the issue I am viewing only has a few lines of text for the description, no graphics, video, etc. There is nothing active on the issue page. This problem persists between browser restarts and system reboots.
