Now I have an issue: the 'Create Issue' pop-up is small and I need to scroll down to see some settings. A couple of days ago it was ok. How can I fix it? Thanks! http://grabilla.com/0b814-1dcd0054-7ce6-4090-960e-85e8de82c9f3.html
Hi Ekaterina,
The issue you're facing seems to be related to a recently discovered bug on our side. We're already tracking this as a high priority, and you can access it here:
Feel free to add yourself as a watcher to see the state of the bug moving forward. That way, if our development team updates the ticket, you'll be notified via email.
Cheers!Renato
Hi @Ekaterina Kobernyk
Welcome to the community , are you sure your browser settings is not zoomed in to more than 100%
Try to use browser view default settings using ctrl+ 0 (Windows) / (cmd+0) Mac
Thanks in advance
Mohamed Adel
HI, @Mohamed Adel !
Change to default settings. Page zoomed to 100%. But issue still reproduced(
Best regards,
Seeing the same ----create new issue popup is much smaller now and forces user to scroll.
Hi @Michelle + @Ekaterina Kobernyk + @James Yoon
just wondering if there is some commonality in the browsers you use?For example - Chrome, Firefox, but on which version?
The reason of the question is just the idea if a recent upgrade (most of them present nowadays updates link 'we have a new version for you restart and see what happens') brought in the trouble?
In case you all three would kindly confirm on the browser used there might be something to spot? (It would be just too funny if you are all on the same version of Chrome or Firefox).
Regards,Daniel
I'm using Firefox 91.0.2, but I just tested on another machine running the same version (and synced to the same account, so should be identical setups) and it worked fine on there.
Colleagues using Chrome have also reported the same issue to me.
And also, I've found that if you change the project of the jira ticket, it resizes to the normal size.
I'm using Chrome Version 92.0.4515.159 (Official Build) (64-bit).
I did notice that Chrome was recently updated so just in case there was some caching issues I restarted my machine. Unfortunately, the same result.
I saw Michelle's comment and changed the project, and the window resized to normal size as well!
Hi,I'm using Chrome version 92.0.4515.159 (Official Build) (64-bit) as well
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.