I see no possible way to reply to a thread and I find myself having to manually put in five or six people to ping for every response. There has to be a simple way to reply to all like email has. Also I see people with cc in the ticket how is that done?
Hi @chris.kaye,
Welcome to Atlassian Community!
Instead of using the @ mention in the comments you could add the users as watchers to the issue, that way they will be notified every time there is a change to the issue. The @ mention only applies to that specific comment, and it is up to the user to decide if they want to add themself as a watcher.
Hi Chris - you could create a team and then do the @Team to notify them. That won't help a lot though if each issue has different people on it.
Also, all the @ does is sends an email. If you post something in the comment, they all can see it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.