I've been given instructions on how to manage our existing users but honestly, I'm lost. Here is what I was sent:
- In Jira’s left panel, click on Jira settings > User management.
- On the Admin panel, click on Product access.
- The groups with agent access are listed below Jira Service Desk. The groups are administrators, site-admins, and jira-servicedesk-users (the default JIRA Service Desk agents group)
Any user that is provided with a Service Desk application access will be added to the default access group.
After successfully checking which groups grant users with JIRA Service Desk agent access, you can go ahead and remove those that should not provide licenses.
- Select the group that you want to remove and click on ••• > Remove group.
- Check if the license count matches the number of users on jira-servicedesk-users group.
I don't even see step one when I login as our previous manager's acct.
Can someone please assist? Thanks in advance.