New issues in all my projects are automatically assigned to me. How can I set it to automatically be "unassigned"? I've tried making a component and choosing a trigger. Allow unassigned issues is on in System>general settings>options; so how do I make it a default?
Hi Michele - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
A couple of things to check.
1. Look at the Project Settings > Details and see if there is a Default assignee there.
2. Look at each of the Components to see if there is a Default assignee for them.
This is almost certainly point 1 - the default assignee can be set to component lead, project lead or unassigned (if enabled), and I'd guess it's set to "project lead".
I can't believe it was that easy and there the whole time! Thank you so very much!
Glad we could help!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.