Hi everyone,
I am searching for a solution for these Pop Ups.
When I change anything on my sites, I get these Pop Ups in the left corner.
Does anyone know how to disable that?
Hi @[deleted]
Look at this post, maybe can help you
https://confluence.atlassian.com/confkb/how-to-globally-disable-e-mail-notifications-with-page-content-718670714.html
Cheers
Hi, thanks ! That is certainly what I was looking for !!
Although I cant access darkfeatures even tho I am also the org Admin
Any Ideas?I tried to access my URL/admin/darkfeatures.action but i get an Error.
I am running the Cloud Version of Confluence
Have you found a solution to this? I can hardly work with the page tree with the endless popups. They aren't remotely useful - moved a folder, renamed a folder, copied a link to a folder!
In fact, I had a hard time posting this question because the Atlassian site uses popups for useless notifications, too! Someone over there went crazy when they put this feature in place. Less is more! Ok, rant over - sorry to hijack your thread.
Couldn't agree more. It makes the tree so difficult to use, especially when you are editing nodes at the bottom of the page, close to where the toast pops up. I end up clicking the toast and my tree node ends up in the wrong place. I'd be happy not to have the message at all, but short that, it would help if the toast popped up centered horizontally on the page rather than over the tree.
Such a fricking annoying "FEATURE". Equally bad to the constant popup for how was your editing experience.
WTF Atlassian
I really, really hate this 'feature' - click the Update button, get popup that has to be dismissed telling me what I just did - I ALREADY KNOW WHAT I JUST DID, I JUST DID IT! Ditto for moving issues, and all sorts of things.
Really bad for workflow, why can it not be disabled? What is the point of it? If I had the responsibility of choosing the issue tracker for my organisation this feature alone would drive me to a different company's offering. It gives the impression that the Atlassian developers don't use their own software.
I agree Chris. The amount of distracting popups/popovers is crippling in Confluence - it is certainly making me question whether we should persist with it as a platform.
I feel the same way but I wonder if that's a new trend that's happening everywhere. Even MS stuff like Excel, PowerPoint and Word, have these annoying pop ups for every little action that you do. It's either to show you how something is done, or to let you know what you have just done. However, Atlassian takes #1 award for nuisance with their little pop ups. Not only are they annoying and unnecessary, but they also stay on the way of functions and links, forcing you to waste time or give more clicks than one should to work.
Back in the day MS learned how annoying this was when they attacked us with Clippy.It seems we now have a new generation of user Experience people who have never experienced Frustration Ware.
I've made a simple styling code that disables pop-ups, you can use it in Stylus add-on for chrome and mozilla.
https://userstyles.world/style/18543/disable-annoying-alerts-in-confluence
You have to change the domain name on the 7th line for it to work.
Works for me.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.