Hi,
I saw a lot of people have this bug but I didn't saw any solution,
how can I fix the cant load image bug?
Hi @roi_d
Can you share some more details?
Thanks for sharing
that's the error, it happens to all the users and I check on firefox and chrome.
and I am not sure how to get into the attachments page, if you meant the edit page so yes I still have the same issue
Okay, thanks.
Can you please check the attachment page?
Is the image there listed or is there no attachment.
If the image is there, click on it and tell me, whetere the image is displayed or not.
If the image isn't there, then you probably try to display an image from another page or from your local computer.
The attachment page is empty, does it mean I need to update manually everything again?
This means, that you never uploaded the image to your page.
As I said, you probably just copy an image from word or from the internet and pasted it to confluence. Confluence then don't add this image as an attachment. Confluence just links to the image, but it may be possible, that confluence do not have permission to the word or the internet.
The best practice is to download the image from the web and upload it to confluence as an attachment.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.