I can't create component , component page is not in my board what should I do?
Hi @selin kopuz welcome to the Atlassian community.
To help you with component, please refer this managing components documentation. Also, please be informed you need to have the project-specific Administer Projects permission or the Jira Administrator global permission to play with the components.
Stay safe and stay healthy.
I am using the free version of Jira, I guess that's why I can't reach the administratoring. Thank you so much, have a good day!
Hi @selin kopuz thank you for checking that and updating us. If my post addressed your query, please feel free to click on "accept answer" for the benefit of new members.
If you are using a Team Managed Project the Components does not exist. This field is only in Company Managed Projects.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.