I use parallel sprint to be able to manage Android and iOS versions of an app on the same project. When I create 2 sprints for Android and iOS respectively, it shows a filter dropdown from where I can choose a specific sprint and see issues under it and the time left. But until a specific sprint is selected, remaining time does not show up (it makes sense) and the both team are unaware of the timeline. So I'm looking for a way to have a specific sprint selected by default and see it's remaining time. For example, if the logged in user is active in one sprint and not in others, may be have the active sprint selected by default. Or it could be something like assigning a sprint to user and that user sees the assigned sprint while it's active. Or may be something else. Any help anyone? Thanks.