Hi,
We use a free version of Jira Cloud. Some time ago we created some pages on Confluence. However now links to these pages doesn't work. I get 404 error.
Please help me - how to restore our documents?
Hi @Nataliya Pasynkova
This document should helps you - https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/delete-restore-or-purge-a-page/#Delete-restore-orpurgeapage-Restoreadeletedpage
Regsards,
Seba
Do you have a backup of the instance? If yes then consider restoring it.
If not I’ll recommend reaching out directly to Atlassian support at getsupport.atlassian.com for assistance as they can review the logs of the server and advise on root cause of the 404 and likely help you.
Hi @Nataliya Pasynkova ,
If the page is deleted, the system will appear as follows, it seems that the 404 error you mentioned is not an error that the page was deleted.
Hi @Ismael Jimoh
We haven't deleted these pages ourselves. I suppose that there was a trial period to use free Confluence and it finished some days ago.
I hope that these documents still exists somewhere in Atlassian database. And I will be able to get them back)
Thanks for your suggestion! I'll try to find correct categories at getsupport.atlassian.com, because by default this form route me to Community, not to Support team.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.