Hi @Priyanshi Rastogi
You can only see the full list as a Jira Administrator as they are the only ones who are allowed to edit fields that appear system wide.
If you are a user you’ll be shown just what has already been configured.
If you need a more detailed list , I’ll advise that you speak with your Jira Administrator.
Cheers
I am an admin, there is a dropdown of all the linked issues but unable to see their full sentences, for instance, "Cannot finish until linked..."
So what you meant to say is the link Dropdown-Menu doesn’t show the full text. Do I understand you correctly?
Please be more detailed in your question to help us understand.
Also in this case the application has limited width for fields, if you are using something very long, you’ll likely run into an issue that they are not properly shown.
Links should be short phrases that easily help in identifying the relationship.
I will recommend reviewing and summarising yours. As to how can you make it longer, I am not sure this is possible. The best you get is hovering over it to see if it shows the full text or right clicking on the field to see the elements in your browser developer console.
If I still am missing your expectations then please provide a very detailed explanation of what you expect, what you see and how it is a problem and I will try to assist it.
Regards.
As I am unable to see full sentences here, I request you to provide me list of all these drop down linked issues.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.