Hello, I have been using python to extract the URL links of some issues in a Jira project and after I tried to paste those URL links in the Confluence page. I managed to write them in the page but there is no hyperlink that directly directs you to the Jira issue, they are just wrote as a normal URL so you have to copy and paste them instead. Nevertheless, if I edit the page and I copy and paste all the page content as plain text, the links are now working.
After using the code I have something similar to this:

And I would like to get this:
In the python script I am creating a string variable ("saved_links") which contains all the URL links and later, in order to create the Confluence page I am using this commands:

I would be very grateful if anyone can help me with this.
Thanks