A user created a kanban board and for a while everyone with access to the project was able to see the board.
The filter was edited (not sure if this is the cause) and now the board is private. No one including the owner of the filter can see the board.
The filter aggregates epics from many projects, all of which I have permissions to view.
I am a site-admin and have given myself ownership of the filter that should be associated with the board, and still I am unable to see the board itself. Unfortunately, since no one can see the board, I am unable to check which filter the board is associated with.
How can I gain access to this board, so it can be made shared again?
Is there any way I can see the metadata of the board without having access to it?
This would be helpful so I can see which filter is associated with the board.