Before I can generate report from it. I can access that under Reports menu on the side bar, howeve this past few weeks it is missing together with the Time sheet Report.
It's been removed - see https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/jira-timesheet-reports-and-gadgets-removal-from-jira-cloud-792504481.html
You can find the new version of the addon here:
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/timereports/cloud/overview
This is a major problem for us. We relied on Pivot Reports for monthly project allocations. Will you bring this back?
Please have a read of the link I gave to see your options, and judge the likelihood of it coming back
Thanks Nic. We have looked through the list of other options. None of these work for what we were trying to accomplish. It looks like we are going to have to create a filter by date, export data, and create our own pivot reports in excel.
Is there a particular reason why Pivot Reports were removed? It was very helpful for us to group time spent, per assignee, by Project. Now we will have to develop an entirely different workflow, which is really unfortunate.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.