Hi All,
I am getting HTTP Status 400 - Bad Request error whenever I am clicking on Test Cases allocated to any team member in my Project.
I have created a filter wherein the Test Cases are over 300 and have been allocated to 15 team members but when clicked on any Team member's total test cases allocated then the error occurs again and again. Tried clearing cache, restarting the browser, clearing history and cookies, opened an Incognito window and logged into JIRA Cloud but still the same issue persists.
Issue observed is as follows:
Type Exception Report
Message Request header is too large
Description The server cannot or will not process the request due to something that is perceived to be a client error (e.g., malformed request syntax, invalid request message framing, or deceptive request routing).
Exception
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Request header is too large
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11InputBuffer.fill(Http11InputBuffer.java:766)
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11InputBuffer.parseHeader(Http11InputBuffer.java:921)
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11InputBuffer.parseHeaders(Http11InputBuffer.java:594)
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.service(Http11Processor.java:283)
org.apache.coyote.AbstractProcessorLight.process(AbstractProcessorLight.java:65)
org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol$ConnectionHandler.process(AbstractProtocol.java:868)
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.NioEndpoint$SocketProcessor.doRun(NioEndpoint.java:1590)
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.SocketProcessorBase.run(SocketProcessorBase.java:49)
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.TaskThread$WrappingRunnable.run(TaskThread.java:61)
java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Note The full stack trace of the root cause is available in the server logs.
Unable to understand how to resolve the issue.
Kindly help in resolving the issue asap.
Thanks & Regards,
Steve Andrew