Hi there,
I am using the Content by Label Macro, and am utilizing the
"NOT" operator by inserting a minus sign ("-") to exclude the current page from displaying in the list. For example, I'll do up the settings and then I'll have a filter for With title input as -"Title Page" as described in this support article. This way, all pages with the input label(s) are displayed, except for the current page (if applicable).
This works fine.
The error comes up when I go to edit the macro, the NOT operator ("-") is already stripped out. This means the filter With title displays as "Title Page" instead of the original -"Title Page" which completely alters the displayed pages in the macro. Instead, it will only display the Title Page (the opposite of the original intention!). Usually, when going to edit the macro, it's to add or remove a label from the filter, and the With title filter goes untouched. However, it's really easy to miss that the NOT operator ("-") has been stripped out of the With title filter, and that the user needs to input it again in order to restore the original functionality.
Solution: Ensure the Not operator ("-") does not get stripped out when editing the macro. It should remain as is unless manually changed by the user.