I have created an issue type called "Initiative" and "Theme" with the idea that I will have Epics in an 'Initiative' and Initiatives in a 'Theme'. But I don't see a way to assign epics to the initiatives.
Hi @Sivakumar Kolli
You can define this hierarchy on Advanced Roadmaps https://your-jira-instance.atlassian.net/secure/PortfolioHierarchy.jspa and use the Parent Link custom field to create the relationship between them.
The documentation with steps to define the hierarchy is available at https://confluence.atlassian.com/advancedroadmapsserver/configuring-initiatives-and-other-hierarchy-levels-802170489.html
I hope it helps. If this answer helps solve the problem, please come back and mark this answer as solved to help other community members with the same challenge. If not, you are welcome to share your solution as well.
Cheers,
Alex
@Alex I will try the steps in the documentation, but the first link in your reply didn't work....it actually said "license violation"
Make sure you change <your-jira-instance> to your Jira site URL
Thanks, that worked! Here's what I see...I do not have "Parent Link" custom field..
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.