I am fairly new to JIRA, so I may have missed a capability that it has that can do this.
On a particular set of issues, I have an "ERB Review" status defined. While in this status, I would like to allow members of the ERB to indicate Approval / Disapproval for the issue, but don't how to implement this.
I have looked at the "Vote" capability, but it would appear that if Voting is enabled, ANYONE that can view an issue can "Vote" for it. If there is a way to restrict voting to a particular group for a particular set of issues, I cannot find it.
I have looked at the various transition capabilities but can't seem to come up with a combination that would work. I haven't given up on this as a possibility, but have some experimentation to do.
Has anyone struggled with this problem to success or failure and would be willing to share your ideas? Even potential clues would be helpful.