Hello!
A user is trying to create a team based project for general service management and is not able to. This article states that you can: https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/what-are-jira-service-management-next-gen-projects/
This article states that you can only do kanban or scrum: https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/get-started-with-team-managed-projects/
Not really sure why they are conflicting in what they say can be done but would love some insight! For clarity, I am an admin and cannot create a team based project outside of kanban or scrum either.
Thanks in advance for any insight!
Nick
Just wanted to chime in here. I had the same problem and found this: https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/get-the-team-managed-jira-service-management-experience/
Edit: This enables me to create "general service management" team managed projects
Yes you can create a TMP JSM. Things get a little bit more confusing these days as the templating system has changed quite a bit as they’re rolling out this new project creation methodology. With that said here’s an example from my instance.
Hello Jack!
Thank you so much for the answer! Unfortunately it is just not working the same for me. After step 4 I get the following screen:
Not sure why I am not seeing the options for anything other than the 2 I mentioned above! Hopefully you see something I am missing!
do you have Create TMP permissions set for your users under admin/system/global permissions? Can the user create TMP so for projects?
I do indeed! Also am an admin and have permissions in there for all admins and I still cannot do it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.