I am receiving a red error message about a specific request type of mine when trying to capture it in queue query.
"There are no customer request types that match Request Flyer and Brochure (SL). Use the JQL auto suggestions to find the customer request type you're looking for."
From what I can tell, it looks like there is a customer request type. I'm not sure why I am getting this message. I did recently change this filter by query. Before it was
"Request Type" in ("Request Flyer/Brochure (SL)", "Request Video (SL)", "Request Web Content/Graphics (SL)", "Request Social Media Support (SL)", "Request Logo/Graphic (SL)", "Request Marketing Email (SL)", "Request Tradeshows, Sponsorship, or Ad help (SL)") AND Resolution = Unresolved OR "Request Type" in ("Request New Feature (SL)") AND Department = Marketing OR "Request Type" in ("Request Customer Care Team Communication (SL)") AND status in ("Work In Progress")
Now it is
Status != Cancelled AND ("Request Type" in ("Request Video (SL)", "Request Web Content/Graphics (SL)", "Request Social Media Support (SL)", "Request Logo/Graphic (SL)", "Request Marketing Email (SL)", "Request Tradeshows, Sponsorship, or Ad help (SL)") AND Resolution = Unresolved OR "Request Type" in ("Request New Feature (SL)") AND Department = Marketing OR "Request Type" in ("Request Customer Care Team Communication (SL)") AND status in ("Work In Progress"))
When I try to use the filter it was before I get the same red message about the request type, even though it was saved and in use before I changed the query to what it is now.
Thoughts ?

