Hi all,
My company is using Jira for product development and we are now planning to extend it's usage to implement a Ticketing system for customer support as well. I am pretty sure already how I want to set that up, but came across a new use-case recently for which I feel very unsure if Jira would support it:
Our clients are lager enterprises which usually have their own IT support department internally. They have requested us to include them on the ticketing workflow so that:
- Ticket gets raised by user
- External support team has a look at it
- External support team either works on the ticket or escalates
- If escalated, our internal support team picks it up
- We work on it
Overall, it sounds to me like they would want to become users in our Ticketing system, but obviously our system would hold tickets related to other clients as well which the external users should not have access to.
Is that something that Jira would be able to support? What would be the best ways of setting this workflow up?
Thanks,
David