In my app, I created two web panels with location "atl.jira.view.issue.left.context" and "atl.jira.view.issue.right.context". It is working properly. But when I created one more module with "JiraIssueContents", the web panel with location "left" is not visible on the screen.
Before adding "JiraIssueContent"

After adding "JiraIssueContent"

My configuration on the descriptor file is as below. Let me know if I am missing any configuration over here.
{
"modules": {
"jiraIssueContents": [
{
"icon": {
"width": 24,
"height": 24,
"url": "/assets/images/image-18x18.png"
},
"target": {
"type": "web_panel",
"url": "/jiraIssueContent"
},
"tooltip": {
"value": "Jira Issue Content"
},
"jiraNativeAppsEnabled": false,
"name": {
"value": "Jira Issue Content"
},
"key": "jira-issue-content"
}
],
"webPanels": [{
"url": "/left-web-panel",
"location": "atl.jira.view.issue.left.context",
"layout": {
"width": "100%",
"height": "100%"
},
"weight": 50,
"supportsNative": false,
"name": {
"value": "Left Web Panel"
},
"key": "left-web-panel"
},
{
"url": "/right-web-panel",
"location": "atl.jira.view.issue.right.context",
"layout": {
"width": "100%",
"height": "100%"
},
"weight": 50,
"supportsNative": false,
"name": {
"value": "Right Web Panel"
},
"key": "right-web-panel"
}]
}
}Thank you in advance.