I am trying to create issues with postman to the Jira Cloud. I used in GET function in collection with https://postman-echo.com/get? url. How can I change this url?
What do you mean by "change url"? If you want to post to a Cloud system, you need to use the url for its API.
I used POST with my Cloud API to create issue and I used tests section so I add GET with https://postman-echo.com/get?... for tests and define values. But I do not want to use https://postman-echo.com in this form.
I am sorry, but I am not understanding what you are trying to achieve here.
Could you explain a little bit more?
I do understand that you say you are wanting to create issues in a Jira Cloud system over a REST call. It sounds like you have managed to do that, which means you must have been using the Cloud Jira REST url to do it. I assume you are making that call from Postman.
What I don't understand is what url you are talking about, or what the postman urls have to do with it. If you don't want to use postman, stop using it, use something else to reach the REST url for your Cloud system.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.