We use Google suite for calendars and email. We're trying out DoItBetter Calendar, and are running into two problems:
- I can export the calendar to an .ics URL and Subscribe by URL in Google Calendar. Existing issues show up in Google Calendar. However, if I make changes to the calendar in Jira/DoItBetter, the issues do not update in the Google Calendar.
- When I attempt to use the same .ics URL to add the calendar to Team Calendars for Confluence, I get an error message "Specified calendar does not exist. Possible problems: Check that the Calendar URL you provided exists and you have the correct permissions to access it." This is after I am able to subscribe to the calendar in Google Calendars, so I know that the calendar does exist. It is shared by URL and is not listed publicly.
Does anyone know what's going on here and how to fix it? We have a similar problem with Team Calendars in general, and have a very fragile setup right now that syncs between Team Calendars and Google Calendar (but which requires a manual restart/reconnection about once a week); I am looking to make that more robust and resilient.