I would like to delete my user from the site.
Previously, I accepted an invite to the site, but the site admin made the mistake to add me.
Hello @Dmitriy Tamolyunas
Welcome to the Atlassian community!!
In order to remove yourself, you will need to contact the site admin. The site admin can delete 'Remove the user' from the User Management panel.
Please accept the answer if this helps solve your query else respond and allow others to share input.
How can I contact the site admin?
We can't tell you that, we have less information about who they might be or how they want to be contacted than you do.
Ask your colleagues, the people who gave you access to this Confluence, the people who asked you to use it or any of the other people around you who are using it.
Maybe there is a button "Contact admin" somewhere in Settings.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.